Come and find your career at our Krakow Studio. We aim for our stack to be the best-performing in the industry across the key pillars of Games Development, RGS Platform, QA and Art.
We’re a fun-loving, agile and fair team with a lot of experience who aim to disrupt the market via the use of industry leading technology.
We are searching for an experienced Game Artist / Illustrator / Animator.
As a Game Artist, you will have opportunities to use your energy and creativity to create game assets of various themes and styles. You will be working in the Art Team where you will get to work on a wide variety of tasks from concepts to final assets.
- Create characters, environments and any other concepts that could be needed for production purposes.
- Design and create compelling visual effects.
- Balance quality with efficiency when working under tight deadlines.
- Assist the Art Director in defining the art style of the game.
- Share your knowledge and learn from your team in order to create outstanding final assets.
- Optimise assets and gain respect among your team mates!
- Contribute positively to the creative culture and be a part of weekly art meetings on which we discuss all kinds of different art aspects.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop
- [Animator] Knowledge of After Effect
- [Animator] Knowledge of SPINE or other 2d skeletal animation software
- [Animator] Experience in 2d frame/skeletal animation
- Outstanding portfolio which will show all necessary skills.
- Good English – both written and spoken.
- Experience with 2D Illustration Asset production pipelines.
Nice to have
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of any 3d program and 3d animation skills
- Experience in casino games industry
As a Kalambian working out of our Krakow Studio you will get the following benefits:
- Contract of Employment or B2B
- Private healthcare
- Subsidized Sport Card / MultiSport
- Flexible working hours and remote work options
- 26 days of vacation regardless of the seniority
- Game room and fully equipped kitchen with snacks and more ;)
If you want to be part of the next great success story, then contact us and we’ll get the ball rolling.