Welcome to Kalamba Games!
Join us as a Game Producer / Product Owner and work closely with our team of front-end and back-end developers, game artists, math designers, testers and product managers.
Our team has a diverse range of backgrounds and is gathered from multiple top firms such as: Cisco, Oracle, Electrolux, WilliamHill, Betsson, Bet365, Heineken, and many more.
We aim for our stack to be the best-performing in the industry across the key pillars of Game Development, Remote Games Server Platform, QA and Art.
- Managing production and design process of our games, handling multiple projects across all phases
- Driving the look & feel and design of games in cooperation with all stakeholders
- Co-managing teams to follow our best practices for game development, with emphasis on: high-level planning, the definition of goals, prioritization, presentations at specific stages of discovery and production phases
- Mapping out the player journey, defining key in-game events, managing the overall UX and laying out the UI
- Being a liaison with artists, developers, QA, mathematicians, and other key stakeholders to ensure the game is produced according to the agreed premise and business mandate.
- Communicating and maintaining product documentation including conceptual designs, functional specifications, wireframe layouts, and flow charts
- Working closely with the Product Team on the development of the product roadmap
- Facilitating the improvement of the overall production process to increase levels of efficiency, quality of work, and in-game KPIs
- Playtesting & providing regular feedback about our games and products
- Researching and studying competition to stay up to date with current market trends
- 3+ years of experience in managing IT projects. preferably in the gaming or igaming industry
- Highly organized, experienced in running multiple projects and delivering to tight deadlines
- Experience in online games/products design with a solid understanding of UX, especially on mobile devices
- Experience with creating wireframes and functional concepts, including creative and practical guidance for the team
- Good track record of managing small teams across various departments
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment, managing discussions, building consensus for ideas
- Good communication skills both in terms of documentation (e.g. design docs, functional concepts) and in self-expression (e.g. presentation of ideas, leading production reviews)
- Solid knowledge of project management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with casino games, slots or table games
- Knowledge of prototyping tools for online products
- Expertise in games UX and UI both on mobile and desktop
As a Kalambian working out of our Krakow Studio you will get the following benefits:
- Contract of Employment or B2B
- Employee Stock Options
- 26 days of vacation regardless of the seniority
- For each year at Kalamba Games you will get 1 additional paid time off to your vacation pool
- Private healthcare
- Subsidized Sport Card / MultiSport
- Flexible working hours and remote work options
- Game room and fully equipped kitchen with snacks and more ;)
At Kalamba, we know that small things can make a big difference. We want to make sure that every Kalambian has a sense of wellbeing and feels supported so that both work time and leisure time is all quality time.
We aim to be the greatest in what we build and what we do - every day. Whether we’re being agile by meeting changing needs with our games, disruptive by developing some of the industry’s first AI tools or having fun enjoying a partner event, we always want it to be the best that it can be, and for you to always have the opportunity to shine.
Kalambians thrive in a work culture that includes accountability, a commitment to career development, flexibility and – perhaps most importantly - time to have fun.
If that sounds like you, then let’s get the ball rolling for you to come and help us build the future of gaming!